Coacha gives you the ability to offer your members, students or athletes bundles of classes that they can use when booking. These bundles can be set up to suit your specific requirements and are very easy to create.
Let's take a look at the 'Bundles Feature' from Coacha.
Bundles are found with the other Automated payment methods under:
MONEY > Plans & Bundles
In here you will see a new tab called Session Bundles. In this area you will be able to manage existing bundles or create new ones.
Creating a Bundle
Creating a bundle couldn't be simpler!
Head to the bundles section then use the 'Create a session bundle' panel to create your bundle. This will either be next to the bundle list as shown below, or it will appear directly below it depending on your screen size.
Fill in the information about your bundle:
1) Name your bundle - This should be something that describes what the bundle contains so that it is clear to your members when they are buying.
2) Input how many sessions will be included in your bundle.
3) Select your payment method. Note - Bundles only work with online payment methods Stripe or GoCardless. This allows the system to automate booking limits for members who have purchased the bundle.
4) Define the price for your bundle - You can use one of two methods to define the price for your bundle. Either enter the total price of the bundle, or a price per session. If you enter a price per session Coacha will automatically add up the sessions based on how many sessions are included in the bundle.
5) Apply a discount (optional) - You are able to apply a percentage discount to your bundle package. This is useful for attracting members to commit to more classes. Note : when you apply your discount, the total cost of the bundle will be calculated & displayed below the % discount box.
6) Apply expiry (optional) - sometimes you will want to add an expiry to the bundle. If your bundle only lasts for 30 days for instance, enter the time frame here. After this point, the member will not be able to use this purchased bundle for booking and will need to buy another bundle.
7) Enable Bundle - This allows you to make the bundle visible or invisible to the member. When you tick 'enable bundle' it will be visible for the member to purchase.
8) Notify Athletes when they have one session left - Tick this if you want to inform your members when their bundle has nearly run out. This will send them an email letting them know that they have nearly used up their bundle of sessions.
Once you have filled in these options, hit 'Create this bundle'.
This will create your bundle and add it to the list of existing bundles.
You can edit, copy or delete any bundles by using the action icons in the bundle list.
That's it, you're all set! Now let's look at how a member can purchase a bundle.
Bundles for members
To purchase a bundle your member, parent or NOK will need to log into Coacha via the web browser (purchase of bundles is currently unavailable in the iOS or android apps but it will be added.)
One logged in your member will need to head to the 'My Money' Section.
When in this section, your member will now be able to see a panel which allows them to select the bundle they would like to buy, their payment method, and (if they are a parent of multiple siblings) which individual the bundle is being purchased for.
The member, parent or NOK, simply needs to hit 'Purchase' at the end to buy the bundle.
Then they will be able to use the bundle to book classes, both through the website, and through the iOS and android apps.
The Coacha Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.