When potential members sign up to your organisation, you may want them to make one-off payments, such as Joining Fees, or for them to sign up to memberships or payment plans - or both.
Coacha's Club Sign Up Form allows you to customise what you would like members to pay and/or subscribe to when they sign up, giving you complete control of your joining process.
Setting up payments on your Club Sign Up Form
STEP 1 - Log into Coacha as an ADMIN.
STEP 2 - Head to Dashboard > Club Settings
STEP 3 - Go to the Club Sign Up Form tab
STEP 4 - Under this tab you will see a section called "add payment to your sign up form"
In this section you have two options. One-Off payments & Subscriptions. You are able to add multiple one-off payment options to the form, as well as subscription plans.
Adding one off payments
To add your one off payments to the form, enable the one off payment section.
Next you need to add the one-off payment options.
1) Select your payment service.
2) Add the amount you would like to charge
3) Enter a title to name the payment
4) Enter a brief description of the payment
5) Click 'Add Option' to add this new payment to the options.
6) Repeat the process for as many one off payment options as you need on the form.
Remember to hit Save at the top of the page to save your changes
Adding Subscription Plans.
1) To enable membership subscriptions, select the Subscription option.
2) Chose the subscriptions you would like people to have the option of selecting.
3) You have the option to add a new title and description specifically for your sign up form. Leaving these boxes blank will default to the plan name.
4) Make sure you hit "add option" each time so that you see the yellow boxes.
3) Hit SAVE at the top of club settings when you are finished.
Now you're all set!
To make the sign up process simpler, we have added payment options, password creation and final terms etc to 'Step 2' of the sign up process.
This is how the various payment options now available on your club sign up form will look:
New members can now pay their joining fee & sign up to become a membership directly from the sign up form.