You can now manage your available timeslots in coacha. This feature can be used for 121 sessions or small private group classes. It gives you complete control over your timeslots and how and when you are available for your club members to book time with you.
01 - Where can you find the Timeslot Manager
This system is always best managed through the main Coacha interface on a web browser - please head to https://my.coacha.app to log in.
If your club owner or administrator has enabled timeslots for you, you will see a new section called : 1-2-1 bookings.
02 - Managing Timeslots
Managing timeslots couldn't be easier - check out this basics below:
The Timeslot Manager interface
Section 1 - the timetable of all timeslots.
Section 2 - The Timeslot Creator (NOTE: on some screen resolutions and sizes this panel may be below the timetable.)
Let's dig into the various functions available in these 2 sections.
Creating a new Timeslot
Creating a new timeslot couldn't be easier! Head to the 'Create a New Timeslot' Section and begin filling in the details of the timeslot.
1) Select the start date of your timeslot - this should be the first day the timeslot is available.
2) Select the time of the timeslot
3) Select the duration of the timeslot
4) Would like your timeslot to be the same time every week? - you can set it to be recurring here and select the days your timeslot is available.
5) Define the timeslot type - is it for one person or a group?
6) If you are opening up a group booking - define how many members are able to book the timeslot.
7) How much does this timeslot cost for each member who books?
When you have completed these options simply hit "Create Timeslot" and your timeslot will appear in the Calendar!
Your Timeslot Calendar
Let's take a look at your timeslot calendar and the various things you can manage on it.
1) Week views - scroll through different weeks or click today to see todays bookings.
2) Booking info - see who has booked the session and if they have paid.
3) Booking management - book someone in, cancel a booking or manage payments.
4) Disable a timeslot - sometimes you might not be able to make a timeslot - to avoid people booking it, you can simply disable the individual timeslot.
5) Delete a timeslot - this will allow you to delete a timeslot on an individual or 'all' recurring basis.
Our brilliant timeslot booking system is easy to use but powerful enough to allow you to control everything you need too at the flick of just a few buttons.
We hope you love this feature!
1) All attendance for timeslots is managed in the timeslot manager and unless cancelled, the system will assume that the timeslot has gone ahead.
2) The timeslot manager feeds into the illness tracking features in Coacha and means that you will be told if someone who attended a timeslot was in contact with someone who was ill.
Please sign in to leave a comment.