You can now manage a coaches timeslots in Coacha. This feature can be used for 121 sessions or small private group classes. It gives you complete control over your coaches' time slots, how your members pay, and if you want your coach to manage their own calendars.
01 - Where to find the timeslot manager
To make this system as simple to use as possible, we have attached the time slot manager to the coaches profiles. This means that if you need to manage a coaches timeslots you can head to their profile and bingo!
02 - Timeslot manager settings
By default, Timeslot manager is not enabled for your coaches and staff. If you would like a coach to be able to offer timeslots the "Timeslot Booking Settings" tab will allow you to do so.
Let's take a look at this section:
1) Enable timeslot booking for this coach - This turns the booking system on or off for the coach.
2) Allow this coach to manage their timeslot - If you enable this, it will allow the coach themselves to add timeslots, disable a timeslot if they can't make it and manage their bookings. You can also set the maximum hours per week that a coach can add.
3) What types of Timeslot? - Our timeslot booking feature allows you to dictate the types of timeslots that a coach can make available. These are:
- 1-2-1 - This timeslot is only available for one member to book.
- Multiple 1-2-1s - Sometimes a coach may run multiple 1-2-1 sessions simultaneously. Each athlete is taught individually but there may be multiple athletes being taught in the timeslot. We call this a 'Multiple 121' timeslot
- Group timeslot - If you run private sessions for a small number of people, maybe a pair or a small group of 4 - the group timeslot feature is for you!
4) Taking payments - You can run the timeslot feature without the need for a member or parent to pay. But if you would like to get paid on booking, or specify cash payment, you can do that with the payment options here.
03 - Managing Timeslots
If you would like your coach to manage their own timeslots, you can leave this area to them. But that doesn't mean you don't still have complete control!
Lets take a look at the timeslot section.
The Timeslot Manager Interface
Section 1 is the timetable of all timeslots.
Section 2 - The Timeslot Creator (NOTE: on some screen resolutions and sizes this panel may be below the timetable).
Let's dig into the various functions available in these 2 sections.
Creating a New Timeslot
Creating a new timeslot couldn't be easier! Head to the 'Create a New Timeslot' Section and begin filling in the details of the timeslot.
1) Select the start date of your timeslot - this should be the first day the timeslot is available.
2) Select the time of the timeslot
3) Select the duration of the timeslot
4) Would like your timeslot to be the same time every week? - you can set it to be recurring here and select the days your timeslot is available.
5) Define the timeslot type - is it for one person or a group?
6) If you are opening up a group booking - define how many members are able to book the timeslot.
7) How much does this timeslot cost for each member who books?
When you have completed these options simply hit "Create Timeslot" and your timeslot will appear in the calendar!
Your Timeslot Calendar
Lets take a look at your timeslot calendar and the various things you can manage on it.
1) Week views - Scroll through different weeks or click today to see today's bookings.
2) Booking info - See who has booked the session and if they have paid.
3) Booking management - Book someone in, cancel a booking or manage payment.
4) Disable a timeslot - Sometimes you might not be able to make a timeslot - to avoid people booking it, you can simply disable the individual timeslot.
5) Delete a timeslot - This will allow you to delete a timeslot on an individual or all recurring basis.
Our brilliant timeslot booking system is easy to use yet powerful enough to allow you to control everything you need too at the flick of just a few buttons.
We hope you love this feature!
1) All attendance for timeslots is managed in the timeslot manager and unless cancelled, the system will assume that the timeslot has gone ahead.
2) The timeslot manager feeds into the illness tracking features in Coacha and means that you will be told if someone who attended a timeslot was in contact with someone who was ill.
Please sign in to leave a comment.