You can now associate your existing GoCardless mandates (payment agreements) with your Coacha plans and members. This is very useful if moving from another system that uses GoCardless to collect payments.
Follow the steps below to associate mandates to your GoCardless members. This will mean that members won't have to set up your direct debits again.
IMPORTANT NOTE : To associate mandates in Coacha you need to have already done the following tasks
- Add all your members into Coacha
- Link Coacha to your GoCardless account
- Create your GoCardless payment plans
Once you have completed these steps you can begin to associate your members with your existing GoCardless mandates
STEP 1 : Go to 'money settings' and click 'Import Existing Mandates'
STEP 2 : Match an existing mandate to a Coacha member and a Coacha plan
1) This is where you will see the information of the mandate in GoCardless - The name and email address that is in GoCardless.
2) Select the member in Coacha that matches the one in GoCardless
3) Select the Coacha payment plan you would like to apply to this member.
Step 3 : Hit 'Import' when you have finished marrying up your members with existing mandates.
You're all finished!
This process means that you won't have to ask your members to set up a subscription again. By linking the existing mandate, the member will be automatically charged in accordance with the Coacha plan.
If you need any further guidance on this, or any other feature, feel free to reach out to our Support team :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.