Just head to Money > Settings > View Mandates for details on which members’ banks have successfully set up their mandate.
It also includes mandate statuses as below:
- Pending customer approval: the mandate has not yet been signed by the second customer
- Pending submission: the mandate has not yet been submitted to the customer’s bank
- Submitted: the mandate has been submitted to the customer’s bank but has not been processed yet
- Active: the mandate has been successfully set up by the customer’s bank
- Failed: the mandate could not be created
- Cancelled: the mandate has been cancelled
- Expired: the mandate has expired due to dormancy
When will funds hit my account?
Please note, there are initial clearing periods for GoCardless where your funds are held for an additional few days before allowing you to withdraw/deposit them into your account.
On a normal basis, after payments are made to your GoCardless account, your bank account will be deposited after 2 working days. However, if you have just set the your account up, this whole process takes around 6 working days. See here for information on collecting payments when no mandates exists.
Article is closed for comments.